The Ultimate Kingdom Hearts Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

hate that thing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hate that thing on Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:42 am

riku

Warrior
Warrior
there is this huge reptile thing in deep jungle that i keep dying on any tips to how to get it off my to do list please?
thanks

View user profile http://john.forumj.biz

2 Re: hate that thing on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 4:57 am

riku

Warrior
Warrior
down and out now just need help with finding oogie boogie anyone know where is he i keep going to the same place at oggie manner trying to pull the lever but no dice

3 Re: hate that thing on Wed 08 Sep 2010, 4:13 pm

kh3waiter

Keyblade User
Keyblade User
When you get to Halloween Town there will be a cut-scene. Nevermind the Heartless here, they won't hurt you. Whem you regain control, go north then west into the small gate. Get the chest here for puppies 69-71. Climb the stairs and pull the rope for the doorbell 3x to get an Elixir.

Now proceed to the lab entry door and go up the stairs. The professor will say he needs some memory and tells you to go find Sally. When you regain control, check the bookshelf to get a Torn Page. Jack will also join you here.

Exit the place and there'll be a cutscene between Jack and the mayor saying that something went wrong, so now you'll have to get rid of those previously harmless Heartless. Proceed to the Graveyard. There will be a swarm of enemies for you to kill. When they're all dead there will be a cut-scene with Sally. She'll give the forget-me-not item which is the memory. Take it back to the lab. There will be a cut-scene.

The professor will ask you to find one last ingredient, the "surprise". There will be a cut-scene with Oogie Boogie. Go back to the graveyard and jump in the coffin. Now you have to check the tombstones. Look at the order in which the ghosts rise and examine the tombstones in that order. The big pumpkin will open up and the treasure chest will contain a jack-in-the-box. Take it back to the professor.

After the cut-scene you'll need to find those kids. Go to the graveyard again and there'll be another cutscene. Go to where the open pumpkin was and examine the door. Inside explore the new area and you will find that there is a platform to be lit. Light it with your fire magic. Next go up the long pole and examine the structure that is sticking out of it. You'll be taken to a new area so go to the far left and light the platform. Cross the bridge and there will be a long cut-scene.

In this new area walk up the bridge and examine the door. Once inside there will be a red trinity mark and a treasure chest containg a ether. Light the lantern in that room. Jump on the platform. Your only way here is up, so keep going until you find the Playroom.

Here you'll find Lock, Shock and Barrel and they'll fight you. There isn't much strategy in this battle so just beat them up. Try talking to one of them and they'll accidentally tell you about the lever. So examine the machine on the side to find it. There's also a save point here. Save before leaving.

It's time to find the "green door". Just fall off the ledge and try landing on the grayish-black path to find the Torture Chamber. Go in.

You'll see a cutscene where Boogie swallows the heart and attempts to summon some Heartless. You'll fight him after that.

View user profile

4 Re: hate that thing on Wed 08 Sep 2010, 4:14 pm

kh3waiter

Keyblade User
Keyblade User
hope that is helpful Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: hate that thing on Fri 17 Sep 2010, 10:45 pm

riku

Warrior
Warrior
yep i got threw the whole game it was awesome to where the point that my little cousin beat it i am ashamed O.o
lol but any ways yeah i think ill make my own profile and try it my self

6 Re: hate that thing on Wed 03 Nov 2010, 9:26 am

kh3waiter

Keyblade User
Keyblade User
haha well hope that works for you Very Happy

View user profile

7 Re: hate that thing on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 6:29 am

XIII

The Corrupted One
The Corrupted One
this belongs in Yen- Sids Knowledge Area. try to keep threads where they belong. im moving it.

View user profile http://myspace.com/metalheart1081

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum